The Sonus Insight Element Management System (Insight EMS) is a centralized solution for the efficient management of every Sonus element in a customer's network. Insight EMS provides a complete FCAPS (Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, and Security) solution with a robust portfolio of management and provisioning tools that, in conjunction with Sonus DataStream Integrator (DSI), allow service providers and enterprises to easily perform FCAPS management of their network. Deployed in the world's largest networks for more than a decade, Insight EMS offers a mature, feature-rich management system providing a simple-to-use, graphical user interface and accelerated Session Border Controller (SBC) provisioning and management.
Insight EMS can be deployed on any industry-standard server using KVM and VMWare hypervisors. The virtual edition of Insight EMS is architected to deliver increased flexibility with the same advanced features and functionality as hardware. By using common management and code base, Sonus has provided a low cost path for existing customers as they evolve their networks to virtualization architecture.
Sonus Insight EMS Features:
- Scalability to quickly configure gateways, Session Border Controllers (SBC), trunk groups, call routes, and subscriber services
- Set customizable alarm thresholds and monitor alarms and events in near real time
- Support of flow-through provisioning and broad integration
A simple yet robust control interface for the world's most powerfully simple Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) architecture.
- Delivers efficient centralized management of the complete Sonus network
- Intuitive and secure navigation via element grouping and role-based access control with audit trails
- Centralized fault and performance monitoring and diagnostics for rapid identification and resolution of network and service outages
- High-scale, flexible deployment options, including high availability (HA) and geo-redundant configurations
- Open standard interfaces enable integration with existing management processes and systems
- Single EMS for all Sonus network elements
- Client-server architecture for flexibility and scale
- Customizable dashboards
- Full network inventory
- Granular user privilege levels with audit trails
- Seamless integration with device-specific management tools
- Scales to thousands of network elements