Using Open Source for Virtual PlatformsLearn about the challenges and benefits surrounding the use of open source for virtualized platforms.
NewsSonus in the News
- Sonus Networks to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial... Read More
- Sonus Continues Real-Time Communications Leadership with Introduction of... Read More
- Sonus Expands Ecosystem of SIP Trunking Certifications with TalkTalk... Read More
- Sonus CTO Kevin Riley Wins “Best in Biz” Gold for Technology Executive of... Read More
- Sonus Session Border Controller Software Edition Named 2016 “Cloud... Read More
- R&R Managed Telecom Services A leader in its sector, R&R provides best-of-breed hosted telecomm services and professional tech support to enterprise customers...
- State Street Bank A financial services industry leader, State Street Bank was connecting its branches using a 22Gb Ethernet WAN, but only 20% of the WAN...
- UniVoIP Thanks to its secure, carrier-class Sonus SBCs, UniVoIP has grown to become one of the nation’s leading hosted communications...