SonusCare Enhanced (24x7)
The SonusCare Enhanced 24x7 Plan delivers Technical Assistance Center (TAC) break/fix telephone service for products purchased from Sonus Networks. With this plan, customers have the option to purchase major and minor software release upgrades separately at an additional cost per Sonus element upgrade. The SonusCare Enhanced 24x7 Plan includes:
- 24x7x365 TAC web portal access and telephone support
- Bug fixes/patches/maintenance releases
- Major and minor feature release software updates included at no additional fee*
- Return and Repair: 30 calendar days target SLA turnaround from the receipt date of the defective part
- 24x7 third-party service and support for products purchased from Sonus Networks
- 24x7 online access to the Sonus Knowledge Center, which includes warnings, bulletins and alerts
* If Sonus on-site support is required by customer to perform the upgrade, customer may purchase on-site support services.
MathWorks estimates that through the automated provisioning and call routing features of the Sonus solution, the company has freed up more than 250 IT staff hours per week for more important projects.MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs 2800 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
The industry-leading performance and scale of Sonus' SBC 5100 allows us to maintain a competitive edge in the market while delivering exceptional customer service.Smart Tel is a major player in the Singapore telecommunications industry and aims to develop its global presence with new offices in Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, India, South Africa, the US and the UK, with cost effective, easy-to-use and scalable telephony solutions.
We wanted to work with an industry-leading SBC vendor and our market analysis indicated that Sonus was the clear choice for this partnership.(GCS) is a software company founded in 2006 by Neal Axelrad and Jay Meranchik. GCS' goal is to be the best company in the marketplace. We are privately held and have offices in New York & New Jersey USA.
Sonus made the deployment, integration and migration to Microsoft Lync easy.We are experts in identifying and delivering flexible communication solutions that scale and adapt to your business demands, empowering your business to do more, faster and with less effort and cost.