Sonus believes that the best customer is an educated customer. Our Education and Training Services department has been instructing customers and channel partners on the benefits of Sonus technology and solutions for more than a decade. Courses are available on a wide range of topics, from network provisioning to advanced network service development and multivendor interworking. Each class is led by an experienced instructor with deep knowledge of real-time communications disciplines including voice, interworking of data networks, security, Unified Communications, service definition, wireless and broadband technologies, and database design.
Our approach is simple and effective: experienced teachers, small classes, stimulating lesson plans and hands-on instruction. Most courses are constructed for maximum of 12 students so that classes are interactive and an effective transfer of knowledge is achieved.
Classes are available through a variety of methods:
- Open enrollment classes hosted on a Sonus or partner site. Training is offered at our Westford headquarters and in our Technical Assistance Center in Prague, Czech Republic. Sonus provides a training curriculum designed to meet the day-to-day requirements of our customers and channel partners as they test, deploy and manage Sonus products. Course lengths range from one to five days, depending on subject matter and course objectives.
- Customer dedicated classes held on a customer site. Any Sonus Networks course can be delivered at the customer site. As most courses include hands-on exercises, customers must have Sonus equipment and software installed at their site, as well as the necessary environment for instructing (i.e., LCD projector, seating, network connectivity, computers for each attendee). Or, if the lab equipment or software is unavailable, Sonus can provide a remote laboratory service at an additional cost. Speak with your Sonus sales representative for further information on how to purchase a class dedicated to a customer.
- Virtual instructor-led training. Customers and partners can receive live, interactive training from a Sonus trainer from their secure location(s). Available through Microsoft Skype for Business and a remote laboratory environment accessed through a PC or laptop browser, up to 12 distributed locations can receive training. Students receive instruction from the same instructors who teach face to face classes. The same content is addressed as in live classes including hands-on access to lab systems. Using the remote lab capability, instructors are able to virtually look over the shoulder of students and provide 1:1 assistance. This format is utilized for both open enrollment classes as well as for those conducted for a particular customer.
Sonus offers a training curriculum designed to meet the day-to-day requirements of our customers and channel partners as they test and deploy Sonus products. We offer a mix of overview courses and in-depth courses that provide extensive hands-on exercises.
Training Tracks Applicable to Enterprises and Service Provider Environments
Sonus offers the following courses commonly applicable to network environments of enterprises and service providers:
SBC Training Curriculum
Network Management Curriculum
ePSX/PSX Training Curriculum
- 1 day ePSX/PSX Basics Training
- 3 day ePSX/PSX Advanced Training (Additional Routing, Advanced Services, LNP, Toll-Free,etc.)
- 1 day PSX Advanced Training (Least Cost Routing) with Centralized PSX
- 5 day DSC
DSC SS7 Curriculum
- 5 day DSC SS7
Tracks Specific to Service Provider Networks
Sonus also offers the following courses which are suited to the needs of Service Providers.
Gateway Training Curriculum
- 3 day GSX Basics (ISUP, ISDN CLI, Provisioning Focus)
- 4 hour Sonus Trunking Product Overview Training
- 1 day SGX Signaling Gateway Overview
- 2 day Sonus Diameter Signaling Controller Applications
Network Monitoring Training Curriculum
MathWorks estimates that through the automated provisioning and call routing features of the Sonus solution, the company has freed up more than 250 IT staff hours per week for more important projects.MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs 2800 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
The industry-leading performance and scale of Sonus' SBC 5100 allows us to maintain a competitive edge in the market while delivering exceptional customer service.Smart Tel is a major player in the Singapore telecommunications industry and aims to develop its global presence with new offices in Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, India, South Africa, the US and the UK, with cost effective, easy-to-use and scalable telephony solutions.
We wanted to work with an industry-leading SBC vendor and our market analysis indicated that Sonus was the clear choice for this partnership.(GCS) is a software company founded in 2006 by Neal Axelrad and Jay Meranchik. GCS' goal is to be the best company in the marketplace. We are privately held and have offices in New York & New Jersey USA.
Sonus made the deployment, integration and migration to Microsoft Lync easy.We are experts in identifying and delivering flexible communication solutions that scale and adapt to your business demands, empowering your business to do more, faster and with less effort and cost.