Should you need to return a product please contact Sonus Customer Service by phone at 1-888-391-3434 (Toll-free North America) 1-978-614-8589 (International) or on the support site at https://customers.sonusnet.com to log a support ticket associated with any hardware defect.
- Should Sonus determine that the failure is due to faulty hardware, Sonus will send replacement component(s) to the designated location.
- Included with such component(s) will be packing material, a prepaid shipping enclosure and all necessary documentation to facilitate the return of the defective component to Sonus by Customer or Customer personnel (or by site personnel contracted for by Customer). Sonus will assume all costs associated with the shipment of the replacement component(s) and the return of the failed component(s).
- Customer shall return the malfunctioning hardware product to Sonus within thirty (30) days of the receipt of the replacement product. If Customer does not return any failed component to Sonus in accordance with these procedures, Sonus reserves the right to charge Customer for the full list price of such unreturned component set forth in the Sonus Price List.
- Advance replacement requests received within the normal business hours of the geographical point of failure will be processed on the same business day. Requests made after normal business hours will be processed on the next business day.
- Advance Replacements will be shipped using Sonus' preferred carrier, freight prepaid by Sonus, excluding import duties, taxes and fees, where applicable.
- Advance Replacement(s) will be either new or equivalent to new at Sonus' discretion.
- Destination country importation, Customer compliance with U.S. export controls, customs processes and local transportation infrastructure may condition delivery times.
MathWorks estimates that through the automated provisioning and call routing features of the Sonus solution, the company has freed up more than 250 IT staff hours per week for more important projects.MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs 2800 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
The industry-leading performance and scale of Sonus' SBC 5100 allows us to maintain a competitive edge in the market while delivering exceptional customer service.Smart Tel is a major player in the Singapore telecommunications industry and aims to develop its global presence with new offices in Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, India, South Africa, the US and the UK, with cost effective, easy-to-use and scalable telephony solutions.
We wanted to work with an industry-leading SBC vendor and our market analysis indicated that Sonus was the clear choice for this partnership.(GCS) is a software company founded in 2006 by Neal Axelrad and Jay Meranchik. GCS' goal is to be the best company in the marketplace. We are privately held and have offices in New York & New Jersey USA.
Sonus made the deployment, integration and migration to Microsoft Lync easy.We are experts in identifying and delivering flexible communication solutions that scale and adapt to your business demands, empowering your business to do more, faster and with less effort and cost.