Sonus IQ for Enterprises
Enterprises have disparate islands of real-time communications which lead to high operating expenses due to lack of integrated routing plans and high capital expenses due to sub-optimal utilization of available IP network bandwidth and routes. Enterprises seek ways to ease the complexities of their disparate networks while maintaining optimal utilization. The Sonus IQ architecture helps ease the complexities.
The Sonus IQ platform leverages SDN and virtualization technologies and applies them to real-time communications. Sonus IQ enables enterprises to move to a secure, intelligent, real-time communications network with the ability to manage voice, video and collaboration services across multiple vendors and view them as an integrated communications network:
- Sonus’ architecture allows enterprises to easily manage network, dial plan and routing policy across a disparate real-time communications network (Lync, Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, etc)
- Intelligently prioritize Unified Communications (UC) and other real-time applications across the entire infrastructure, to optimize a user’s Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Secure SIP trunks and UC applications
Sonus IQ is an architecture comprised of Sonus products that together form an integrated platform for intelligent, secure delivery of real-time communications in the enterprise network. Sonus IQ has the ability to centralize your disparate communications systems and improve the quality of your voice and video communications. Additional benefits of Sonus IQ are:
- Provides an elevated Quality of Experience for your real-time communications network through dynamic path allocation
- Lowers WAN costs by providing increased network utilization
- Centralized policy, dial plan interworking and call routing
- Secure SIP trunking and UC migration
- Scalable, reliable
- Supports media transcoding and IP interworking
Contact A Sonus Rep
MathWorks estimates that through the automated provisioning and call routing features of the Sonus solution, the company has freed up more than 250 IT staff hours per week for more important projects.MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs 2800 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
The industry-leading performance and scale of Sonus' SBC 5100 allows us to maintain a competitive edge in the market while delivering exceptional customer service.Smart Tel is a major player in the Singapore telecommunications industry and aims to develop its global presence with new offices in Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, India, South Africa, the US and the UK, with cost effective, easy-to-use and scalable telephony solutions.
We wanted to work with an industry-leading SBC vendor and our market analysis indicated that Sonus was the clear choice for this partnership.(GCS) is a software company founded in 2006 by Neal Axelrad and Jay Meranchik. GCS' goal is to be the best company in the marketplace. We are privately held and have offices in New York & New Jersey USA.
Sonus made the deployment, integration and migration to Microsoft Lync easy.We are experts in identifying and delivering flexible communication solutions that scale and adapt to your business demands, empowering your business to do more, faster and with less effort and cost.