NETWORK & DATABASE DESIGN
Sonus Global Services creates a unique deployment design plan for your network that solves key architectural challenges including switch layout, IP core design, signaling interconnect, Quality of Service and capacity planning. In addition, we offer database design services for the PSX™ Centralized Policy Server, ASX™ feature server and ADS subscriber database. PSX Database Design encompasses design, building and testing of the PSX policy and routing database in order to address network policies, anticipated call flows, trunking groups, least-cost routing, international calling plans and more. ASX/ADS Design Services include a structural database design that takes into account dialing plans, Class 5 services, unique tones and messages.
Network & Database Design Services are available for a range of network solutions including legacy equipment migration, hosted business & residential VoIP services, cloud-based communications, SIP session management and more. Sonus helps you reach the future, faster:
- A detailed network design that lets you confidently move onto the installation phase
- Greater business agility achieved by accelerating your deployment of new services
- The knowledge transference needed to run and manage the solution after the engagement
NETWORK PERFORMANCE AUDIT
Audit services provide an in-depth look at each Sonus element in the network, including high-level configuration summaries, traffic statistics, trunk group distribution, peak usage, normalized capacity, overload statistics and settings, overflows and reattempts, mapping, failure analysis, SS7 link usage and more. Our consultants test, tweak and tailor your Sonus network elements to balance network loads, optimize production traffic, ensure scalability and promote a healthy, high performance network. Then we apply the human factor of experience–our own and our customers' experience – to identify and address anomalies or warning signs that could lead to network outages or lost revenue in the future.
Put our experience to work for you:
- Benchmark of every network element's statistical performance versus established guidelines
- Deep visibility into your overall network health and performance
- Highlight potential problems and anomalies, including network outages and sub-optimal performance
- Actionable recommendations and fixes from experienced engineers
IP AUDIT SERVICES
- An IP audit provides an in-depth, independent review of your IP network design including: IP network topology and protocols; IP configuration on all Sonus network elements; identification of configuration errors and/or suboptimal configuration; and recommendations to improve network failover time and convergence. With Sonus IP Audit Services, your network benefits from experienced Sonus engineers who know what to look for and where to look. The result is a network where SIP communications and services flow smoother, better and more efficiently.
PSX DATABASE OPTIMIZATION
- After your network goes into production, the dynamics of day-to-day operations can quickly affect your call routing configuration. To make sure your routes stay efficient with growth and change, Sonus offers our PSX Database Optimization services. Experienced Sonus engineers familiar with the ins and outs of the PSX server will fine-tune your call routing database for optimal performance in the production environment. The result is accurate least-cost routing, efficient bandwidth use and enhanced performance from your IP-voice network.