Overview of Microsoft Solutions
Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
As a Microsoft Gold Communications Partner, Sonus delivers the expertise required by enterprises to provide a secure, reliable and quick network migration to Skype for Business. Whether you are looking to migrate from a current Lync installation to a Skype for Business deployment to implement IM, presence and data sharing applications or to enable world-wide voice communications using Enterprise Voice, Sonus can help make the transition seamless.
Session Border Controllers
Sonus SBCs deliver a secure, reliable and consistent quality of experience solution for Lync/Skype for Business deployments.
- Microsoft qualified SBCs: more offerings than any other vendor in the marketplace today
- Deployment flexibility: an expansive virtual and appliance-based SBC portfolio
- Security: secure SIP connectivity for voice and video
- Resiliency and Survivability: fully redundant, high availability architecture and SBA/RBA solutions
- Investment Protection: 3rd party vendor interworking for seamless integration with existing equipment
- Scale: increase capacity simply by adding session licenses rather than more boxes
- Performance: maintain a consistent quality of experience under heavy network traffic conditions
Sonus Session Border Controllers (SBCs) can serve as an enhanced gateway to support connectivity and conversion between Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) protocols and signaling.
Branch Office Survivability
Capabilities embedded within Sonus SBCs provide local Skype for Business functionality in the event of a WAN failure:
- Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA): ensures basic telephony services are available locally
- Resilient Branch Appliance (RBA): provides a mobile broadband 3G/4G connection to keep signaling and data layers operational
As enterprises grow, they are looking to deploy Lync/ Skype for Business Enterprise Voice solutions on-premise while leveraging Office 365 to handle other application workloads. Sonus provides the seamless integration, security, flexibility and resiliency required to allow enterprises to migrate to an Office 365 hybrid solution at a pace that is comfortable for them.
Sonus Cloud Link
Sonus brings intelligence and security to real-time communications with the Sonus Cloud Link Solution, delivering:
- Deployment flexibility with virtual and appliance-based platforms
- Support for on-premise and Office 365 (hybrid) Skype for Business Enterprise Voice deployments
- Easy Active Directory integration
- Multi-vendor equipment integration (vendor agnostic)
- Dial plan integration and management
- Improved control over voice quality
- Secure SIP connectivity for voice and video
- Support for Call Via Work features
- Carrier grade quality through a fully redundant, high availability architecture