Whether you are across the state, country or globe, keep connected to coworkers and customers more efficiently with a centralized communications solution from Sonus. Our unique VoIP architecture provides centralized policy, routing and session management to simplify enterprise communications and manage multiple devices and call features from a single subscriber database. By moving subscriber and call control back into the core enterprise network, IT departments can easily manage moves, adds and changes in their telephony network from a single point rather than relying on carriers or managing multiple PBX devices.
Robust centralized call routing
The Sonus PSX Centralized Policy and Routing Server provides enterprises with a robust centralized call routing solution that supports least cost and time-of-day routing for more savings and improved call quality. Our VoIP solution also offers granular control over sessions, subscribers and devices to deliver a better managed, secure voice experience for every employee regardless of their physical location. The centralized route and policy server offers network-wide centralized routing, SIP trunking, cost-effective large scale, high availability with geographic redundancy and a secure environment that conforms to specific SIP standards and practices.
Make your enterprise network a center of efficiency:
- Centralized, optimized call routing across your enterprise VoIP network
- A unified dial plan for streamlined inter-enterprise communications
- Manage moves, add and changes easily from a single, central database
- Serve millions of subscribers from a single routing engine
- Reduce toll fees with VPN ("on-net") calls
- Deliver secure communications across multiple endpoints
- Improve call quality with congestion controls and rich transcoding features
In a sample network with distributed locations, the customer saved 150+ staff hours in provisioning with the Sonus Solution