Sonus Global Services helps enterprises transform their communications networks for the future, deploy new revenue-generating services and optimize their networks for maximum efficiency. Sonus offers a comprehensive portfolio of end-to-end service solutions–from initial IP network design through migration to ongoing optimization after deployment–with a global team of experienced service professionals who understand how to help you reach your goals for Cloud-based communications, holistic SIP session management and a richer multimedia experience for your subscribers.
Sonus service engagements are designed to help you quickly monetize and maximize your network investments:
Accelerate Your ROI
- Sonus can get your network into service sooner through program management, network engineering & design, SBC implementation and network commissioning & integration.
Optimize Operational Capability
- Ongoing support from Sonus provides the stability and availability to protect your network and keep it running smoothly and efficiently: resident engineers, upgrade services, managed services and a range of educational resources.
Enhance Network Performance and Health
- Analyze and enhance your network’s performance with Sonus-built tools and services designed to help you adapt, grow and streamline your network for success, including network audit services, network traffic analytics and call route optimization.
Services for Enterprises
Sonus Global Services provides mid-sized and large enterprises with a world of SIP experience to help them plan, deploy and manage new solutions for network-based and Cloud-based multimedia communications. For more than 15 years, the world’s leading enterprises and enterprise service providers have looked to Sonus Global Services to embrace VoIP and multimedia SIP communications in their networks. Today, Sonus helps enterprises build communication and collaboration solutions that increase productivity, reduce costs and improve customer service.
Sonus Global Services can help your organization bring its communications into the future through:
- SIP trunking services
- Unified Communications
- Network security
- SIP session management
- Cloud-based communications
- VoIP/data/multimedia network integration
- SIP application development
- Call center solutions
- Centralized dial plan management
- And much more