SBC IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
Sonus Session Border Controllers feature advanced SBCs designed for real-time SIP session management, network security and multimedia transcoding. Sonus Global Services provides multi-stage implementation services for rapid deployment of Sonus SBC 5200/5100 in enterprise networks. SBC Implementation services are available in Basic and Advanced packages, depending on the complexity of the deployment.
SBC implementation services may include:
- Deployment Planning – Sonus engineers work with your internal engineering team to plan and prepare for the SBC commissioning/deployment by identifying the initial provisioning and configuration needs such as the Internet Protocol plan, basic template for local routing and platform Configuration requirements.
- Platform Configuration – Sonus engineers configure the SBC for installation, validate the configuration and perform a call flow test after installation.
- SBC Service Verification Testing – Sonus engineers perform verification testing in the customer environment to ensure that the SBC is ready for live deployment.
- Advanced Implementation Services – These are recommended for SBC deployments where complex call routing and policy database designs are required. Included as part of the Advanced Package and performed by experienced Sonus engineers, these services can provide a competitive advantage and cost savings to network operators, and include advanced network and database design consulting as well as optional program management.
The evolution to the next generation of SIP communications requires an experienced guide: one who understands the challenges ahead, avoids costly pitfalls and inspires innovation. At Sonus, we provide the guidance you need to reach the all-IP future safely and strongly. Our experienced project Managers will guide your business through a world of new voice and multimedia solutions, from initial planning to final deployment. By providing a single point of leadership across multiple engagements, the Sonus project Manager ensures that targets and expectations are met every step of the way.
As an industry leader for more than a decade, we've developed a robust library of best practices for SIP network implementations. On top of that experience, each project Manager brings, on average, more than a dozen years of communications network experience from global industry leaders, including years of experience with SIP networks. Our combined experience at an individual and corporate level ensures that our customers receive the best guidance in the industry. Day after day, the world's leading service providers and enterprises count on Sonus to drive their networks forward by:
- Leading project planning sessions with customer executives and engineers
- Developing a detailed communications plan and present results to customer teams
- Managing risk during the project, escalating issues as needed
- Overseeing design, development and testing of SIP communications solutions
- Managing network verification and operational turnover
NETWORK COMMISSIONING & INTEGRATION
Sonus offers a full range of implementation services, from materials delivery to live deployment. Our Engineering, Furnishing & Installation services feature a site survey, materials procurement and delivery, cable installation & testing and hardware installation–right down to the actual nuts and bolts. Following that, our implementation services help you configure, verify and test Sonus network elements including IP addresses, CDR formats, signaling data, port connectivity, call flows and more. We also offer Solution Integration services for third-party and in-house solutions, covering everything from initial design to final testing of the integrated solution in a replicated production environment at our lab facility.
Our experience is your edge:
- Complete site engineering including cabling/power requirements
- A single, trusted source for engineering, delivery and installation
- A turnkey service led by an experienced Sonus project manager
- Meets Telcordia's GR-1275-CORE specifications for telecommunications equipment, cabling and ironwork
- Expert configuration of Sonus network elements: IP addresses, trunk groups, legacy signaling support, etc.
- Configuration and test of all Sonus network elements
- Testing of basic call flows, dial plans, tones/announcements and more
The world's leading service providers and enterprises trust Sonus to help them transform their legacy networks effectively and efficiently. Over the years, Sonus Global Services has developed the tools and best practices to seamlessly move legacy voice traffic onto SIP-based multimedia networks. Our planned, multiphase methodology enables service providers and enterprises to quickly reach ROI-driven milestones on target and on budget. Each migration engagement is led by a senior project manager with years of experience leading IP and SIP implementations. Behind them is a world-class team of migration engineers with specialized skills in network design, subscriber and trunk data migration, legacy signaling interconnection and more.
Experience transformation without trepidation:
- Project managers who set and manage goals, present daily/weekly reports and drive issue resolution
- Expert technical planning from skilled and specialized Sonus engineers
- A proven methodology based on more than a decade of IP-voice leadership
- A seamless transition from legacy to SIP trunks that doesn't disrupt existing subscriber services
- Automated database and SS7 migration using sophisticated, Sonus-built tools
- Testing and validation of trunks, call routes and signaling links
- Physical migration of IP trunks including CIC re-routing
Integrating your SIP network elements with OSS and back-office applications helps you monetize your network and drive actionable intelligence throughout your business. Sonus consultants can identify, design and implement integration solutions – from data adaptors to custom middleware – that provide a seamless flow of network data to your business applications. We develop customized solutions, test and validate them in our own lab environment and provide end-user training workshops. Sonus consultants can also create customized adaptors for our DataStream Integrator solution that enable a seamless flow of call detail records to a variety of third-party and legacy applications including billing and fraud detection systems.
Sonus services reduce OSS integration complexity:
- Customized solutions built by experienced OSS integration engineers
- Flexible engagements provide as little or much help as you need
- Solution testing and validation conducted in a safe, Sonus-hosted lab environment
- Personalized training/workshops on Sonus OSS products and APIs
The flexibility to build in-house SIP applications is an important competitive advantage in today's market. Sonus Global Services can help you integrate homegrown applications into your network to provide service continuity and sustain your competitive advantage. Using the robust set of Sonus APIs, our service professionals can help ensure that your applications retain all of their rich functionality and leverage new technologies like cloud communications and SIP session management solutions for enhanced scalability and efficiency.
Sonus protects your apps:
- Identify and resolve potential problems before you go into production
- A world-class lab environment hosted by Sonus Networks
- A well-designed solution architecture that delivers optimal performance and desired service levels
- Detailed engineering guidelines for solution deployment including test reports and documented call flows
CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Networks don't simply get bigger, they evolve: new functionality and increasing session complexity are the norm. Sonus Global Services can help your network evolve faster and smarter with our Custom Software Development services. Our software and product engineers can develop customized scripts and new software features for Sonus network elements that keep your network traffic – and the services that drive your revenue stream – flowing smoothly.