Tenor Series AF
The Sonus Tenor AF Series gives small businesses, SOHOs and branch offices with analog voice infrastructures an easy, cost-effective way to capitalize on the power of Voice over IP (VoIP). Tenors offer a complete survivable branch office solution providing support for integrating analog endpoints and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), while offering back-up call processing support for all Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and analog calls.
Tenor Series Gateway Advantages:
- 2, 4, or 8 Analog line and trunk interfaces
- Up to 48 simultaneous VoIP calls
- Available in MultiPath or Gateway configurations
The Sonus Tenor Series switching/gateway solutions are deployed worldwide to provide highly reliable, easy-to-implement VoIP connectivity in a full range of enterprise and service provider environments. These highly adaptable solutions work with traditional PBXs, legacy analog equipment, IP PBXs and IP phones, and SIP-based communications environments. They are perfect for deploying VoIP in small enterprises, SOHO or remote offices of larger enterprises, where analog and modem-based devices are common.
Tenor offers a Survivable Branch Office VOIP Access Solution for IP PBXS and IP CENTREX
All Sonus Tenors offer a complete SIP-based VoIP solution for the branch office or for service provider customer premise equipment, providing full survivability in the event that access to the central and/or hosted IP PBX is lost. Because it delivers a complete solution in a single device - and because it offers such easy, scalable implementation and management - the Tenor significantly reduces the total lifecycle cost of VoIP deployment, while optimizing service reliability. Tenor also offers PSTN connectivity and legacy equipment integration for both analog and modem based devices.
- Supports up to 40 unique endpoints and 900 calls per hour, making it the right choice for multi-protocol communications in small but busy locations
- A complete survivable branch office solution providing support for integrating analog endpoints and the PSTN, while offering back-up call processing support for all SIP and analog calls
- Supports any-to-any connectivity between analog, H.323 and SIP devices, enabling branch offices to rapidly migrate analog phones onto SIP-based networks and communicate seamlessly with Sonus Session Border Controllers (SBCs)
- The Tenor AFG VoIP Switch is designed for communications between the PBX and the VoIP network
- The Tenor AFT VoIP Switch is designed as a trunking solution between TDM- and VoIP-based networks
- The Tenor AFM MultiPath Switch is designed for intra-network communications over IP, including hop-off routing for PSTN calls