Sonus is committed to preserving your right to privacy when you visit us on the Web. In general, you can visit our website without revealing any information about yourself or your company.
What information do we collect?
There are some sections of our site that invite you to contact us for more information, in which case we may request your name and email address or other personal information. Some of the reasons we may request your personal information include:
- To permit you to register for an account;
- To permit you to request information about us or our products;
- To permit you to request service and support for our products or to permit us to provide you such support; and
- To permit you to apply for a job at Sonus.
If you give us your personal information, we will inform you how we will use it. Your personal information will only be used in the ways specified when it is collected.
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To provide support and assistance for our products;
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs; and
- To send periodic emails or contact you by other means (Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email).
We track the domains from which our visitors come to collect statistics on our site traffic for usage and trend analysis; however, we do not link your Internet address to anything identifiable to you as an individual.
Sonus's website utilizes "cookies." Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
Occasionally, we may include or offer links to third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, and we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and our reputation and welcome any negative feedback about these sites. Sonus encourages you to review the privacy policies posted on the sites you visit.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act; we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older and we do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Conditions of Use
This policy was last modified on May 25, 2012