Raymond P. Dolan
Jeffrey M. Snider
Board of Directors
James K. Brewington, Sonus Director and former President of Lucent Technologies
Matthew W. Bross, Sonus Director and CEO of Compass-EOS; former CTO of BT, Huawei and Williams Communications
John P. Cunningham, Sonus Director and former Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations of Citrix Systems, Inc.
Beatriz V. Infante, Sonus Director and CEO of BusinessExcelleration LLC
Howard E. Janzen, Sonus Director and Chairman; and President and CEO of Cool Planet Energy Systems, Inc.
Richard J. Lynch, Sonus Director and President of FB Associates, LLC; former CTO of Verizon and Verizon Wireless
Pamela D.A. Reeve, Sonus Director and former CEO of Lightbridge Inc.
John A. Schofield, Sonus Director and former President, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Advanced Fibre Comm., Inc.
Scott E. Schubert, Sonus Director and former CFO of TransUnion LLC
H. Brian Thompson,Sonus Director and Executive Chairman, Global Telecom and Technology, Inc.
Raymond P. Dolan, Sonus Director, President and CEO
Raymond P. Dolan
President and Chief Executive Officer
A decisive leader who coaches his teams to “play to win,” Ray was named president and CEO of Sonus in 2010. Ray brings 25 years of experience in the telecommunications industry and his own passionate style of thoughtful, deliberate leadership.
Ray’s background includes:
- Executive leadership roles at QUALCOMM/Flarion Technologies
- Prior to its acquisition by QUALCOMM in 2006, Chairman and CEO of Flarion
- COO of NextWave Telecom
- Leadership positions at BellAtlantic/NYNEX Mobile (predecessor to the current Verizon)
- Manager of Network Operations at PacTel Cellular
A U.S. Naval Academy graduate with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Ray was an officer in the U.S. Marine Corp. and spent more than seven years as a tactical jet pilot.
Ray is also a Board Member of American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) and holds a M.B.A. degree from the Columbia University School of Business.
A quote that reflects his personal and business philosophy is from US President Theodore Roosevelt – "Better to dare mighty things, win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure . . . than rank with poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
Executive Vice President, Product Management and Corporate Development
As Executive Vice President, Technology Development, Tony Scarfo is in charge of Product Development and Global Engineering.
Tony has more than 30 years of experience in telecommunications and brings a unique combination of talents given the variety of roles he has held in his career. Having lead Business Units, Business Development and Alliance Teams as well as Sales and Channel Teams, Tony has a deep understanding of Sonus technologies and a broad perspective on the markets we serve.
Prior to joining Sonus in 2011, Tony held positions as:
- Vice President of Global Service Providers and System Integrators at Polycom Inc. where he was responsible for developing Polycom's Cloud strategy to deploy video and voice infrastructure for Managed and Hosted Unified communications services. He was responsible for developing and selling integrated solutions with partners such as Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, Juniper and Broadsoft.
- Chief Strategy Officer and Head of Global Channels at ECI Telecom where he led the development of a multi-faceted business strategy and developed a partner program with strategic and OEM partners.
- Vice President of Global Alliances and Partnerships at Juniper Networks.
- Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Unisphere Networks.
- He started his career at AT&T and held leadership roles at Lucent Technologies.
Working in the high-tech industry has given Tony an opportunity to discover one of his greatest passions: travelling the world. His travel philosophy is reflected in the Henry Miller quote, “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”
Chief Financial Officer
As Sonus CFO, Mark T. Greenquist brings more than 30 years of experience to Sonus, including extensive operational and financial experience with global publicly- and privately-held companies. Greenquist was most recently CFO for Siemens Enterprise Communications Limited (recently rebranded to Unify), a global communications and software company with $2 billion in revenue and 10,000 employees. From 2007 until its acquisition by Ericsson in 2012, Greenquist served as President and CEO at Telcordia Technologies, Inc., a global leader in the development of mobile, broadband and enterprise software and services with $750 million in revenue and 2,600 employees. Greenquist also served as Senior Vice President and CFO at Telcordia Technologies, Inc. from 2005 to 2007 prior to his promotion to CEO.
Mark brings additional financial leadership experience from companies including Symbol Technologies Inc. and Agere Systems Inc. where he served as CFO as well as Delta Airlines Inc., Saab Automobile AB, GM Corporation and General Motors where he held a variety of financial leadership positions.
Mark earned his M.B.A. from Columbia University Graduate School of Business (Beta Gamma Sigma) and a B.A. in Economics from Dartmouth College (Magna Cum Laude).
Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales
Michael brings a very unique set of capabilities developed from a broad set of experiences over his career, where he has had responsibilities focused on the Service Provider, Enterprise and Channel markets. Most recently, Mike held the position of Executive Vice President, Sales and Business Development at Yorktel.
Prior to Yorktel, Mike held positions as:
- Executive Vice President, Global Field Operations at Polycom
- VP Global Services and Global Strategic Channels at Avaya
- He began his Sales and Marketing career at Lucent
Vice President, Engineering and Chief Technology Officer
Kevin Riley is Sonus’ Vice President, Engineering and Chief Technology Officer. Riley has served as the Sonus CTO since January 2014 and has more than 20 years of software development and engineering experience. He has been instrumental in the Company’s efforts to drive an industry leading technology roadmap, including the award winning Sonus SBC SWe (software edition) and SBC 7000, the most successful new product introduction in Sonus’ history. Riley will continue to drive Sonus’ innovation and development activities, with particular focus on enabling SDN and NFV cloud-based architectures of the future.
Jeffrey M. Snider
Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel
- Executive Vice President and General Counsel of BMS, Inc., a provider of hardware, software and services for the bankruptcy industry
- Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Geac Computer Corporation, Ltd., a global software and services provider, where he helped the company triple its market cap to $1B before its sale
- Senior Vice President and General Counsel with the original management team at Lycos, where he helped build the company from a start-up search engine to an industry-leading Internet conglomerate with a $12B market cap when the company was sold
- He began his legal career at the Boston law firm of Hutchins & Wheeler
Vice President and General Manager, Products
A long-time veteran of Sonus who says “the earth was cooling when I joined,” David is Vice President and General Manager of the SBC Business where all of his energy is focused on aggressively advancing the company’s position in the SBC market segment by driving innovation and product delivery into global markets.
Prior to this role, David held positions as:
- Vice President of Worldwide System Engineering for Sonus
- Customer-facing roles supporting key accounts in the Mid-West and New England for Enterasys/Cabletron Systems
Considering his favorite movie is “Miracle,” his favorite song is "Pumped up Kicks," and a quote he lives by is “Winning isn’t everything . . . it is the only thing,” it is not surprising David is determined to help Sonus win the number one spot in the SBC market.
Vice President, Cloud & Go-to-Market
Myk leads the Trunking and Policy Business, where he is responsible for strategy, team management, P&L and product roadmap.
A self-described participative manager, Myk believes in empowering people to contribute to decision-making. He brings 17 years of technology development and product management to Sonus, including great perspective from having been part of go-to-market pricing and product strategies and rollouts at companies as diverse as Microsoft, Avaya, Panasonic and Nortel.
Prior to Sonus, Mykola held positions as:
- Senior Product Manager at Microsoft overseeing the Dynamics ERP, CRM and Surface teams
- Product Manager at Avaya, where he moved Merlin Magix out of the market and launched IP office into the market
- Software Developer at Panasonic and Ariel Corporation
- Sustaining Engineer at Nortel
Myk loves spending time with his two daughters and is an avid mountain biker. Given that his favorite film is Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, you can picture him jumping on his bike and heading out for an adventure. But it certainly won’t be before he’s gotten the job done, as he is a firm believer that “project management matters and nine times out of ten, execution matters more than strategy.”
MathWorks estimates that through the automated provisioning and call routing features of the Sonus solution, the company has freed up more than 250 IT staff hours per week for more important projects.MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs 2800 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
The industry-leading performance and scale of Sonus' SBC 5100 allows us to maintain a competitive edge in the market while delivering exceptional customer service.Smart Tel is a major player in the Singapore telecommunications industry and aims to develop its global presence with new offices in Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, India, South Africa, the US and the UK, with cost effective, easy-to-use and scalable telephony solutions.
We wanted to work with an industry-leading SBC vendor and our market analysis indicated that Sonus was the clear choice for this partnership.(GCS) is a software company founded in 2006 by Neal Axelrad and Jay Meranchik. GCS' goal is to be the best company in the marketplace. We are privately held and have offices in New York & New Jersey USA.
Sonus made the deployment, integration and migration to Microsoft Lync easy.We are experts in identifying and delivering flexible communication solutions that scale and adapt to your business demands, empowering your business to do more, faster and with less effort and cost.